Sr. Marketing Manager
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The Marketing Manager oversees the promotion of the business, service, product and brand of Woodgrain Millwork Inc. for the Millwork, Doors and Distribution Divisions. The position is responsible to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. The Marketing Manager monitors and analyzes the marketing activity against sales and overall marketing goals to ensure success and growth for the company and brands. Other responsibilities include business and market development; market research and planning; marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy; and coordination with sales.
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
• Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
• Work closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
• Communicate the marketing plan.
• Research demand for the organization’s products and services.
• Evaluate competitors and identifying new customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business a must. Master’s in Marketing preferred.
• 4+ years of work experience in a marketing role.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Woodgrain - Corporate
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
Email Us to Apply