Senior Business Analyst (BPO) FICO
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The FICO BPO will provide basic project management for FICO projects, including: management of project tasks, resources, and timelines; project communications and change management while working with internal and external resources. The primary responsibility of this position is the design, development, and maintenance of systems and processes that support Woodgrain’s finance and cost accounting functions. This will include collaboration with business users and subject matter experts to analyze, define, and implement “best practice” business processes and system solutions that will be utilized across the Woodgrain organization in support of business goals and objectives. This position will also perform the functional configuration of the SAP system and will be responsible for rendering expert-level business process analysis and support on an on-going basis. The ability to effectively collaborate with other team members and business leaders is essential in this role. This position may require some travel to other Woodgrain locations.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years of experience in a Finance role or Business Analyst role supporting finance and controlling functions (A/R, A/P, G/L, Fixed Assets, Cost Accounting, Financial & Operational Reporting).
• 3 – 5 years of experience with ERP implementations (SAP ECC 6.0 FICO experience a plus).
• Ability to analyze business processes, define solutions, and communicate required changes
• Ability to analyze, design, and troubleshoot SAP objects
• Strong interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• An understanding of FI terms and methodologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Computer science or related field or equivalent experience is required.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Woodgrain - Corporate
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
- 1201 West Karcher Road, Nampa, ID 83652
Email Us to Apply