Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The Sawmill Operator works in the fast-paced, automated sawmill positions and will be in charge of running and maintaining the edger, trimmer, and stacker equipment as assigned. Successful candidates will be good team members and hard workers.
• Monitors equipment and lumber flow for issues that would interrupt production.
• Works with maintenance personnel to perform light preventative maintenance.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Safety oriented
• Ability to learn computer systems
• Must be a safety minded individual who is comfortable working in a production environment.
• Lifting and physical activity is required for this position, must be able to move boards and wood pieces.
• High school diploma or GED
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
• Production experience a plus
• 1 year of experience working in manufacturing
• Sawmill experience a plus
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 500 W. Main St. Emmett, ID 83617
Email Us to Apply