Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting the company’s products and building relationships with new and existing accounts. The territory for this opportunity includes a large portion of the Eastern United States and the salesperson’s resident location can be in the Albany, Georgia, Lenoir, North Carolina, or Marion, Virginia area.
• Profitable revenue growth through new targeted customers, expanding existing customers, and customer retention.
• Establish, maintain and service accounts, covering a territory that includes a large portion of the Eastern US - PA, VA, NC, TN, GA, FL, AL.
• Spend 50-75% of the time traveling throughout the territory making sales calls and obtaining orders.
• Develop, initiate, and execute strategies for sales.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction and build positive long-term relationships.
• Take ownership of the customer’s request or problem and achieve a resolution.
• Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of outside sales experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or marketing.
• Must be able to present and communicate in a professional manner.
• Ability to Develop and maintain healthy customer relationships.
• Ability to deal with upset customers and stressful situations.
• Document and track pricing and product trends to share with management and production.
• Ability to solve customer concerns.
• Must be organized with good time management skills.
• Possess analytic and problem solving skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to build spreadsheets.
• SAP and CRM knowledge is a plus.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit your resume no later than October 26, 2017
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 810 Complex St. SW Lenoir, NC 28645
Email Us to Apply