Regional Sales Manager
Solicit sales from all customers in the assigned sales territory. This includes taking orders for material, introducing new product lines, supplying customer with literature and pricing, and working with the customer to promote the sale of Woodgrain products.
• Possess an affinity for sales/marketing.
• Have a competitive attitude and desire to succeed in a competitive environment.
• Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products lines.
• Establishes and maintains a regular sales schedule with the customer.
• Cultivates a trustworthy relationship with the customer.
• Helps establish and maintain optimum inventory levels necessary to meet customer demand.
• Prepares quotes, credit terms, and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
• Investigates and resolves customer issues.
• Prepares reports of business transactions and business expense accounts.
• Keeps management informed about all sales areas, i.e., pricing, service complaints, competition, and new products.
• Cull damaged and inspect damaged doors and moulding.
• Attend regularly scheduled sales meetings.
• Flexibility in schedule to spend nights out of town with 70-75% travel.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals. Have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and the ability to speak effectively in front of individuals and large groups.
• Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Should have the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must possess problems involving different variables in everyday situations.
• Frequently required to stand; drive, walk, sit, fly, talk, or listen. Required to travel approximately 4 days a week with 1 day a week in the office.
• Will be traveling to customers’ places of business, which includes various environments (warehouses) and may be exposed to hot or cold temperatures depending on weather and moderate or low noise levels.
College degree with five years related experience and/or training.
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
5-7 year’s experience in sales.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit resume no later than January 5, 2018
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 1201 West Karcher Road, Nampa, ID 83652
Email Us to Apply