Woodgrain Millwork is one of the largest millwork companies in the world. Our strategy of vertical integration allows the company to bring high quality products to market competitively. With aggressive growth, experienced management, and a passion for perfection, Woodgrain is an industry leader. With over 60 years in the millwork business, Woodgrain continues to build on its tradition of excellence as a market leader.
The Project/Design Engineer will develop, design, and oversee the construction, installation and startup of various woodworking equipment and processes involved in our business.
• Work with ownership, management, and production to evaluate selected manufacturing processes and equipment.
• Develop modification plans to existing process procedures and equipment to improve operations.
• Develop effective layout and equipment drawings for the selected projects.
• Supervise fabrication personnel through the fabrication and installation.
• Test newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of specifications.
• Provide training to junior team members.
• Prepare detailed equipment specifications and contracts.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 1+ years of related experience.
• Proficient with Acad and /or Inventor
• Proficient computer and networking skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated skills in planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting.
• Commitment to working in a team oriented and continuous improvement environment.
• Ability to define and analyze problems, evaluating relevant facts and develop effective solutions.
• Available to travel as projects require.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit a current resume with job title in the subject line no later than June 9, 2018.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
Email Us to Apply