This position is under the general direction of the site manager and is responsible for the direction of production supervisors, leads, and operators. This position is responsible for aligning the production department with the organization’s strategic and long-range goals, and conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, & opportunities to evaluate operational effectiveness.
1. Safety is the upmost importance. Must maintain a healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing company standards, policies, and procedures as well as those required by state and federal law.
2. Create exceptional customer service by facilitating weekly continuous improvement meetings to drive results within the department.
3. Responsible for all areas of personnel management including: hiring, training, mentoring, developing, performing regular performance appraisals, coaching, developing corrective actions plans, and terminations.
4. Collaborate with other functional areas and team members to achieve site specific production quality standards, on time delivery and cost control goals.
Ensure that manufacturing capacity within assigned area allows Woodgrain to meet or exceed forecasted customer demand.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal skills including both verbal and written communication.
• Ability to develop leadership skills, including organizing, planning, implementing,
monitoring, and reporting; problem solving, decision making, and negotiating.
• Ability to define and analyze problems and develop timely and effective solutions,
evaluating relevant facts to judge and form conclusions.
• Ability to multi-task and follow-up when response is needed
• Attention to details and specific knowledge of products
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit resume by August 27, 2017
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 810 Complex St. SW Lenoir, NC 28645
Email Us to Apply