Planer Breakdown Hoist Operator/Feeder
The Planer Breakdown Hoist Operator/Feeder is responsible for safely operating equipment to breakdown units of lumber in preparation for planing. This operator may also perform inventory / processing computer transations in order to maintain accurate inventories. This operator is critical to maintaining production goals. Experience in a manufacturing environment is required for the safe, effective, and efficient operation of the equipment.
• Safely operates equipment that removes the kiln sticks and provides a smooth, continuous flow of lumber to the planer.
• Monitors boards for issues that would interrupt production.
• Performs computer transactions.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Good communication skills.
• Safe working practices.
• Understanding of mechanical processes.
• Problem solving skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• High School Diploma/GED (or higher).
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in a planer operation a plus.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please send resume with job title in the subject line.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 500 W. Main St. Emmett, ID 83617
Email Us to Apply