Oiler – Swing
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
Our newest facility is our sawmill in Emmett, Idaho. This facility is a state-of-the-art sawmill, utilizing the best modern techniques, machinery, processes and equipment.
The Oiler is responsible for safely lubricating and oiling mechanical components within the Sawmill. The Oiler is responsible for maintaining oil in gearboxes and hydraulic units to ensure that machinery runs without problems.
• Applies lubricant to moving parts of machine or mechanical equipment
• Inspects moving parts of mechanical equipment to detect wear and determine need for lubrication
• Greases bearings and friction surfaces, pours oil on chains and sprockets, and maintains reservoir levels
• Maintains inventory of lubricants
• Performs all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
• Reports defective or malfunctioning machinery to supervisor
• Fills oil cans and grease gun with specified lubricants
• Records and maintains production, repair, and machine and equipment maintenance information
• Observes panel flow to determine efficiency of automatic lubricant system and turn sor adjusts valves to regulate flow of oil
Skills & Qualifications:
• Good communication skills
• Safe working practices
• Understanding of mechanical processes
• Problem solving skills
• High School Diploma/GED
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
• Experience in an industrial setting a plus
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit a current resume with job title in the subject line no later than July 11, 2018.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 500 W. Main St. Emmett, ID 83617
Email Us to Apply