Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
This position involves learning to do the following; set up moulders, producing a quality product at the lowest cost possible, performing TPM, leading and coaching people, planning, sequencing of profile line ups, ordering heads, continuous process improvements, Constant interaction with people. Striving for excellence.
• Learning to set up moulders.
• Make certain that you and your team work safely at all times.
• Responsible for Quality of product being produced.
• Learning to perform TPM on moulders as well as any machinery associated with the line.
• Learning the planning and preparation of profile lineup to yield the most efficient results.
• Learning the Continuous Improvement process.
• Learning to assist other operators as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
Excellent mechanical abilities.
Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems with equipment.
High school or GED preferred.
Candidates Must Apply By:Please submit a current resume or application with job title in the subject line.
Benefits:Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
Email Us to Apply