Master Data Clerk
Woodgrain Millwork is one of the largest millwork companies in the world. Our strategy of vertical integration allows the company to bring high quality products to market competitively. With aggressive growth, experienced management, and a passion for perfection, Woodgrain is an industry leader. With over 60 years in the millwork business, Woodgrain continues to build on its tradition of excellence as a market leader.
The Master Data Clerk plays a critical role in the organization. The accuracy of data in our planning systems allows us to service our customers, and exceed their expectations. This role has an integrated impact across all functional areas in the organization, allowing us to effectively cost, quote, produce, and ship materials to our customers.
• Collects data for product and systems input.
• Enters data as assigned for project work.
• Analyzes, reviews, and updates ERP system data.
• Devises data entry strategies in advance of SAP implementation.
• Utilizes understanding and interpretation of product specification processes to perform data analysis.
• Coordinate the creation of new materials with Sales, Scheduling, Finance and Master Data
• Coordinate the creation/maintenance of needed component materials with Sales, Scheduling, Finance and Master Data which includes:
• New paint/wrap/stain colors
• Purchased part requirements vs manufactured part requirements in Master Data setup
• Fill out Master Data portion of the new/change part request form
• Ongoing Maintenance of Master Data for existing materials
• Dwgs vs specs
• Machining (dado, kerf, PET, etc)
• Work with CAD department to identify drawings that need entered into Woodgrain’s Drawing Database
• Routes – gathering run rates and head count
• Warehouse storage types and sections
• Packaging instructions
• Labeling requirements
• Costing/Intercompany Pricing
• Customer specific requirements or information
• Intercompany linkage
• Ensure changes made to materials in one Division flow through to other Divisions using the same material
Skills & Qualifications:
• SAP experience a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook and ability to learn and instruct others on software applications.
• Associates Degree
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit a current resume with job title in the subject line no later than May 31, 2018.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 471 82 W, Leesburg, GA 31763
Email Us to Apply