Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The Industrial Maintenance Tech provides support for the department by maintaining, repairing, and installing equipment and machinery. This position supports the manufacturing operations to ensure the equipment is running properly and efficiently, drives and helps sustain continuous improvement, and promotes safe work practices. This position is based at the Leesburg, GA facility.
• Perform maintenance on all types of production equipment with limited supervision.
• Follow all company safety and quality requirements.
• Perform scheduled maintenance on equipment throughout the department, includes maintenance on production equipment/machines.
• Perform scheduled safety inspections throughout the department.
• Provide mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical maintenance to equipment as needed.
• Assist in ordering, inventorying, and storing of maintenance parts and supplies.
• Responsible for the care, safe and efficient, use and security of maintenance tools, parts, and supplies.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Work in a safe manner at all times and follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime, or weekends as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 5+ years of previous industrial maintenance to include mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical experience.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to use and understand precision measuring tools and equipment, safe use of hand and power tools.
• Requires good communication and technical skills along with being detail oriented.
• Troubleshooting/diagnostic skills required.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 471 82 W, Leesburg, GA 31763
Email Us to Apply