Woodgrain Millwork is one of the largest millwork companies in the world. Our strategy of vertical integration allows the company to bring high quality products to market competitively. With aggressive growth, experienced management, and a passion for perfection, Woodgrain is an industry leader. With over 60 years in the millwork business, Woodgrain continues to build on its tradition of excellence as well as market leader.
The Millwright is responsible for performing mechanical installations, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, and repairs.
• Disassembling and repairing machines
• Welding and fabricating steel
• Troubleshooting and repairing with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Assembling and installing equipment such as shafting and conveyor belts
• Maintenance of a variety of machines
• Machine designing and guarding
• Aligning machines and equipment
• Observing all safety policies and procedures, including the use of required protective equipment (PPE)
• Reading and understanding the Job Safety Analysis (JSA) related to and posted near the area
• Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
• Actively participating in work-area improvements
• Assisting other work areas as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of overall plant maintenance including plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatic, pipefitting, welding and machine stop.
• Ability to work in a safer and efficient manner.
• Ability to read, understand and follow written instructions.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work well and collaborate in a team environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Mechanically inclined.
High school diploma or GED preferred
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
2 years experience as a Millwright with adequate welding skills.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit current resume no later than July 28, 2018.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 1201 West Karcher Road, Nampa, ID 83652
Email Us to Apply