Maintenance Electrician Tech
Participate in PLC software Design and Engineering. Compiles and writes documentation for program development and subsequent revisions. Trains operators to use programs. Electrical license not required to start but the ability to become licensed is preferred. Safety and interfacing with PLC. Experience with one or more PLC & HMI, Siemens PLC experience is must. Indirect supervision of employees involved in training.
• Safety and interfacing with PLC
• Experience with one or more PLC & HMI, Siemens PLC experience is must
• Responsible for the installation and technical support of HMI, PLC & Soft PLC based hardware and software
• Must have hands on experience programming PLC using ladder logic
• HMI developments using WinCC and Maple Systems Tagging and alarm generation
• CNC-PLC, Motion-PLC interfacing experience, Servo DC and VFD drive Installation and startup
• Knowledge of CNC Programming (G and M codes)
• Understanding equipment using Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
• Troubleshooting control system issues, helping support existing applications
• Assists users in application software problems. Maintains documentation of system configurations.
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
• Regular bending, stooping, stretching, twisting, and turning.
• Frequently required to sit long hours, and stand or walk.
• Requires close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
• Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• Noise level is usually moderate.
• Able to maintain a positive personality in a challenging environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to identify, test, and repair all PLC or PC components.
• Control System Programming: HMI, and PLC code development
• Ability to see things which need to be accomplished, starting appropriate action, and carrying the task through to its completion.
• Ability to plan and organize work flow in order to maximize productivity and achieve goals and objectives within assigned deadlines.
• Ability to look at various situations, weigh all options, and make good decisions based on consequences of these actions.
• Ability to define and analyze problems and to develop timely and effective solutions, evaluating relevant facts to judge and form conclusions.
• Interpersonal skills including communication and teamwork. Must have ability to work with all levels of management.
High school diploma required; prefer BA degree or some college experience.
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
• Three years experience in PLC hardware problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Three years experience in application software configuration.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit resume no later than September 16, 2017
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 1201 West Karcher Road, Nampa, ID 83652
Email Us to Apply