Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The machine operator will be responsible for running the machine safely, efficiently, and minimize waste while continuously working to improve the process and look for 5S opportunities. This position is based in the Leesburg, GA facility.
• Safety (strictly enforced). Attendance of all assigned safety training and adherence to all safety policies and practices.
• Set up machines and ensure proper working order.
• Maintain equipment and clean daily.
• Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
• Perform safety checks prior to operating.
• Feed material into machine or grade for quality as needed.
• Provide information regarding quality concerns.
• Check for accuracy, verify correct product is run and boxed.
Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to working in a team oriented and continuous improvement environment.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit resume with job title in the subject line.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 471 82 W, Leesburg, GA 31763
Email Us to Apply