Woodgrain Millwork is one of the largest millwork companies in the world. Our strategy of vertical integration allows the company to bring high quality products to market competitively. With aggressive growth, experienced management, and a passion for perfection, Woodgrain is an industry leader. With over 60 years in the millwork business, Woodgrain continues to build on its tradition of excellence as a market leader.
Electricians are responsible for planning layout, installation and repair of wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment.
• Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
• Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
• Measures, cuts, bends, treads, assembles, and installs electrical conduit.
• Pulls wiring through conduit. Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps. Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment.
• Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels .
• Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric motor and installs grounding leads.
• Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Mechanical aptitude
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
• High School/GED preferred
• Certification required
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
• 3+ years of experience
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit current resume with job title in subject line.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
Email Us to Apply