IT Backup/Windows System Administrator
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The primary responsibility of the Backup/Windows System Administrator will be to provide operations support for our Enterprise backup environment and our Windows based infrastructure. He/she will perform systems administration functions for assigned applications to ensure supported systems are reliable, efficiently maintained and available in order to support customer productivity. The Backup/Windows System Administrator will also analyze, install, configure, upgrade, document, monitor and maintain software and hardware in support of business processing requirements.
• Manage and administer an enterprise level backup recovery suite
• Manage and maintain backup servers
• Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot backup jobs and processes
• Develop, maintain, and enhance backup job processes and policies
• Support and maintain Active Directory (including Certificate Services & Group Policy)
• Support and maintain Cisco UCS System and stand-alone servers
• Support and maintain Microsoft Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems
• Support and maintain Microsoft Exchange
Skills & Qualifications:
• 3 to 5 Years hands-on IT experience required
• 3 to 5 years of Active Directory experience required
• 1 - 3 Year experience with backup systems
• Demonstrated understanding of server hardware and process for managing VM & Hyper-V environments
• Experience supporting and maintaining different hardware and software applications
BA/BS in Computer/ Information Science, technical networking degree or equivalent work experience
Candidates Must Apply By:
Please submit resume no later than January 8, 2018.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes health care, life and accidental insurance, disability insurance, voluntary life and accidental insurance, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Woodgrain - Corporate
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
Email Us to Apply