IT – Master Data Programmer Analyst II
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The overall responsibility of the Master Data Programmer Analyst II position is to help the Master Data team automate solutions by developing technical workflow based solutions.
This position is part of the enterprise Master Data team, which is responsible for defining, standardizing, and maintaining master data such as materials, customers, and vendors across the Woodgrain enterprise.
Successful candidates must be able to manage time effectively, meet deadlines while working independently, and conceptually identify and document project solutions, work plans, and impacts. The individual must have a high attention to detail and quality while utilizing their analyst and technical skills to improve Woodgrain’s processes. Travel to other Woodgrain locations will be required.
• Working with customers to gather requirements and understand business functional needs.
• Performing Data analysis and data cleansing of both transaction and master data.
• Developing and enhancing data conversion solutions, including extracting and converting data from legacy systems into SAP.
• Developing workflows and forms, along with implementing data quality rules via WinShuttle Composer and WinShuttle Foundation.
• Using technologies such SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), WinShuttle Transaction / Query / Composer, Winshuttle Studio, Microsoft SQL Services Management Studio (SSMS), and Microsoft Sharepoint.
• Performing unit and integration testing of developed solutions.
• Developing a data quality governance solution.
• On-going maintenance of Woodgrain’s master data.
• Developing detailed user guides, including functional and technical specifications.
Skills & Qualifications:
- • BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or related field, or a combination of education, training and experience.
• 3+ years master data maintenance experience, or 4+ years prior hands on IT experience, or 5+ years experience in business process analysis.
• 2+ years experience performing data mapping and developing data flows in SAP Data Services, or 3+ years working with other ETL technologies such as IBM DataStage or Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• 2+ years experience developing WinShuttle Transactions in WinShuttle Studio (or a prior product).
• 2+ years experience working with MS SQL queries.
• An understanding of data modeling.
• Prior experience performing independent work as a business analyst, analyzing and enhancing business processes and business data.
• An ability to design and implement automated solutions to govern and enhance data quality through data cleansing. Familiar with setting up and using scheduled jobs to enable automated data governance.
• Experience with SAP configuration, working with SAP IDOCs, working with other entities such as Materials, Customers, Vendors, Characteristics, BOMs, Routes, Info Records, and Pack Instructions, Classifications and Object Dependencies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SAP ECC 6.0.
• Experience with SAP Data Services and WinShuttle, or other mass load tools or technologies
• An ability to retrieve and analyze data from multiple legacy systems utilizing SQL, Access, and other query and reporting tools.
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
BA/BS in Computer/ Information Science, technical networking degree, or equivalent work experience.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit resume with job title in the subject line no later than February 8, 2018.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Woodgrain - Corporate
– 1201 West Karcher Road, Nampa, ID 83652
- 900 South 19th Street, West Des Moines, IA 50265
Email Us to Apply