Information Technology Systems Administrator
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The Information Technology Systems Administrator will support and maintain the enterprise systems of Woodgrain. The primary responsibility will be to design, administer, and support technologically diverse systems that span a geographically diverse environment. The position will need to support the Windows and Linux based server infrastructure, with a focus on the storage and backup environment. He/she will perform systems administration functions for other assigned applications to ensure systems are reliable, efficiently maintained and available in order to support business and customer productivity. Additionally, they will provide advanced technical support and accept ownership of problems not resolved by the IT Support Services team. They will also participate in the development and execution of technology strategies to support organizational activities and direction. This position will analyze, install, configure, upgrade, document, monitor and maintain software and hardware in support of business processing requirements. Supported systems may include operating systems, business applications, server hardware, security tools, monitoring tools, networking devices, web servers, application servers, integration servers, Exchange servers and other departmental or enterprise applications or systems.
• Support and maintain Microsoft Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems.
• Support and maintain Active Directory (including Group Policy & Certificate Services).
• Support and maintain DNS & DHCP.
• Support and maintain Virtual Machine (VM) environments utilizing VMWare/Hyper-V.
• Manage backup servers and software.
• Develop and maintain proper backup processes and schedules.
• Develop and maintain off-site storage of backups.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 7 years Active Directory experience.
• 2 Years’ experience with data storage and backup/recovery (SAN, NAS, replication, tape systems, etc.).
• 2 Years’ experience with backup systems, such as VEEAM, NetBackup, TSM, etc.
• BA/BS in Computer/ Information Science, technical networking degree or equivalent work experience.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Woodgrain - Corporate
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
Email Us to Apply