Human Resources Manager
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The HR Manager enhances the organization’s human resources by developing, directing, and administering human resources activities and policies. The HR Manager plays an integral role in implementing strategy, driving change, and achieving strong business results. Through this ownership of HR activities, the HR Manager works to position Woodgrain as the employer of choice. Areas of focus include recruiting, retention, and rewarding of employees.
To be successful, the HR Manager must strategically look at HR activities in determining how they affect the business as a whole. A high level of human resources expertise, leadership, and business acumen is needed in order to assist site management in achieving business objectives. The HR Manager brings the necessary characteristics to thrive in Woodgrain culture and exemplifies the company values of Integrity, Safety, Servant Leadership, Respect for People, and Customer Focus.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Human Resources certification (PHR, SHRM-CP).
• Prior experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Prior experience in managing and mentoring of others.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to motivate and positively influence others, including skills at mentoring, coaching, and training.
• Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using wise judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and/or law.
• Demonstrated use of change management techniques and principles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and 3-4 years HR experience OR
• Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field and 1-2 years HR experience OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit current resume with job title in the subject line.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
Email Us to Apply