Forklift Operator – Swing
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
Our newest facility is our sawmill in Emmett, Idaho. This facility is a state-of-the-art sawmill, utilizing the best modern techniques, machinery, processes and equipment.
The Forklift Operator will load and unload company products and supplies from incoming and outgoing tractor trailers or other types of vehicles in a safe, timely, and quality manner.
• Loads and unloads company product in a safe, timely, and quality manner. Prevents loading of product that is not suitable for shipping due to poor packaging, unitizing, or some other known quality problem.
• Ensures corner brackets are used on trucks. Maintains good rapport with truck drivers to improve process.
• Facilitates and performs airfreights when needed.
• Performs forklift preventative maintenance checks and attends forklift safety meetings.
• Identifies and corrects quality problems in own work.
• Keeps product staging areas clean.
• Performs responsibilities as assigned by shipping coordinator. Will backup and assist shipping coordinator with paper work, inventory, and other responsibilities as needed.
• Moves product from wrap to packaging as time permits. Assists packaging with banding and off bearing as time permits.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Requires two years full time experience driving forklift in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be detail oriented and accurate in handling paper work and inventory.
• Familiarity with computers. Training of shipping computer and scanner.
• Ability to participate as a team member and proactive in process environment.
Candidates Must Apply By:
To apply submit a current resume with job title in the subject line no later than 4-21-18.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 500 W. Main St. Emmett, ID 83617
Email Us to Apply