FICO Trainer/Analyst Assistant/COE
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The FICO Trainer / Analyst Assistant will have two primary functions. The first will be to provide administrative, analytical and technical support functions to the SAP team for the Finance and Controlling modules. This role will participate in the various steps of the project life cycle as required during SAP implementations. This role will learn the SAP processes and assist the organization’s BPOs and Analysts as needed. A The position will be a key contributor for the preparation of the business reviews by understanding the processes in SAP and documenting detailed user guides, develop test cases by understanding and documenting the necessary steps in the process and defining the success criteria.
2) Be a part of the Center of Excellence (COE) to ensure working SAP functionality by providing issue resolution so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, actively resolving, and escalating end user requests.
• Knowledgeable in ERP modules.
• Meets or exceeds daily work load requirements.
• Capable of following a rigorous process.
• Build positive relationships with customers and project team.
• Can keep assignments organized.
• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects with minimal supervision.
• Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Center of Excellence (COE)
• Provide on-going end user support for issues.
• Manage COE requests and activities
o Log, document, and route all incoming requests
o Troubleshoot and resolve issues
o Correctly refer unresolved problems
o Contribute technical solutions and support documentation to the Knowledge Base.
o Identify ways to improve productivity and efficiency of business processes.
o Collaborate with business users to analyze business processes, define solutions, and communicate required changes
• Create simple queries and reports.
• Assist as project team member on SAP project.
• Capture detailed meeting records.
• Create and execute test cases.
• Develop detailed user documentation.
• Timely completion of project tasks.
• Work with business users to develop end user testing plans and perform system and end user training.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 1-2 years business experience or IT experience, including internships.
• Prior experience in AP, AR, or accounting is a plus.
• SAP ERP experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree with business and/or IT major/minor.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Woodgrain - Corporate
– 300 Northwest 16th Street, Fruitland, ID 83619
- 1201 West Karcher Road, Nampa, ID 83652
Email Us to Apply