Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
Electricians are responsible for planning layout, installation and repair of wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment.
Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical code. • Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
• Measures, cuts, bends, treads, assembles, and installs electrical conduit.
• Pulls wiring through conduit. Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps. Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment.
• Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels .
• Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric motor and installs grounding leads.
• Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Mechanical aptitude
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
• High School/GED preferred
• Certification required
Minimum Experience/Training Required:
• 3+ years of experience
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit current resume with job title in the subject line.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 810 Complex St. SW Lenoir, NC 28645
Email Us to Apply