Woodgrain Millwork is one of the largest millwork companies in the world. Our strategy of vertical integration allows the company to bring high quality products to market competitively. With aggressive growth, experienced management, and a passion for perfection, Woodgrain is an industry leader. With over 60 years in the millwork business, Woodgrain continues to build on its tradition of excellence as a market leader.
This position will be responsible for the materials management function related to product flow between manufacturing sites, distribution centers and customers. The job scope includes management of forecasting, planning, make vs. buy decisions, inventory control and SKU management. The Materials Manager must understand and balance production requirements/limitations; customer needs and market conditions in order to develop creative supply chain solutions. This position interfaces with all organizational functions, especially manufacturing and sales. This position will be based out of the Lawrenceville, GA facility.
• Manage and balance inventory levels according to market conditions
• Review product forecasts to develop and execute supply/inventory strategies, both holistically and site-specific
• Manage PO life-cycle
• Monitor and optimize SKU management process to minimize the amount of non-stock/dead-stock material
• Initiate and lead supply chain optimization projects, such as implementing an S&OP process
• Lead and optimize the materials forecasting process
• Coordinate high-level capacity planning among multiple facilities
• Coordinate supply of internal and external mills to meet demand
• Lead, coach, and develop a team of direct and indirect reports
• Maintain and communicate carious metrics
• Influence different group within the organization to optimize the entire holistic system as opposed to specific functions or divisions
• Work to educate other functions on supply chain concepts
Skills & Qualifications:
• Working experience in Tier 1 ERP software.
• SAP experience a plus.
• Strong analytical capability in terms of forecasting, replenishment, and MRP.
• Strong computer/data manipulation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully lead cross-divisional projects and teams.
• High level attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or technical undergraduate degree with Supply Chain focus.
• Minimum of five years of applicable Materials Management or Supply Chain experience.
Candidates Must Apply By:
Submit current resume and put job title in the subject line no later than 7-11-18.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
– 1301 Progress Center Ave Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Email Us to Apply